Shadow of Mogg is a post-apocalyptic tabletop roleplaying game set in the London underground following a catastrophic occurrence known only as ‘the event’. The game uses a d6 group, narrative focussed resolution mechanic combined with a unique voting procedure that forces all decisions the party makes to be voted on. Shadow of Mogg focuses on survival, exploration, old school tunnel crawling and resource management. Shadow of Mogg focuses on survival, exploration, old school tunnel crawling and resource management.
Players take the role of mostly ordinary members of the British public, whether the oppressed proletariat, a humble baker, a nurse, a firefighter, a time traveller or the Chief Executive of RBS as they eke out survival in an underground society turned inward against itself.
The game explores the ramifications of mob rule democracy, the frailty of hope, the banality of evil, and you can play as Candle Stick Maker!
Your party will need to use their Hench, Dash, Noggin and Bants to survive.
Shadow of Mogg is handmade, with each page lovingly stuck and sometimes burned together by hand to create the striking effect of some bizarre artefact you would find lying in the tunnels.
Shadow of Mogg contains…
- A full 90 page RPG ruleset for running collaborative games within the London Underground world of Shadow of Mogg, presented in an A5 zine booklet.
- Unique voting and group resolution mechanics testing the limits of democracy.
- 37 game classes conveying the breadth of depths of contemporary British society.
- 36 custom designed random tunnel events.
- Traditional tunnel crawling procedure for exploring the London Underground.
- Game map of the london underground following ‘The Event’.
- Tools to generate events, npcs, underground station locations and encounters.
- Rules for managing group resources as well as group anxiety.
- Explore the horror of a post-brexit world turned inside out.
This is the PDF digital edition of Shadow of Mogg.
You will receive a download link to your e-mail address upon purchase.