Salvage Union is a post-apocalyptic mech tabletop roleplaying game. You play as salvager mech pilots who scour the wasteland for salvage in scrap built mechs.
The Salvage Union Special Edition has a gold, embossed cloth cover and Dust Jacket with rules. As well as all of the content in the Salvage Union Core Book which remains the same.
Set in a scarred world ruled by corporations whose denizens live in isolated mega-settlements known as Arcos. The corpos control the vast majority of arable land and
resources and have a constant hunger for power and control.
As Salvagers you have found a way to live your lives outside the bounds of corpo control, roaming the wastes in a vast mech known as a Union Crawler which houses your entire community. The scrap you haul back to your Union Crawler is used to support, sustain, and grow your community and craft new mechs for you and your crew.
As you explore the wastelands for scrap you’ll encounter wastelanders, raiders, mutants,
Bio-Titans, alien Meld, and corpo forces all fighting for survival in this hostile landscape.
Will you salvage enough scrap for you and your community to survive in the wastes or fall prey to its dangers?
You'll receive a free Digital Edition (PDF) of the Salvage Union Core Book on purchase.
Inside you’ll find:
• All the rules you need to run and play the game for 3-6 players.
• A full scenario ‘The Downing of the Atychos’.
• A simple d20, variable, resolution mechanic powered by the Quest RPG.
• Rules to craft and customise your Mech from 30 different Mech Chassis and 150+ different Mech Systems and Modules.
• Rules to create your Salvager Pilot from 6 Core Classes and 5 Hybrid Classes with 80+ different abilities and 40+ pieces of Pilot Equipment to customise them with.
• A robust NPC list of Denizens of the Wastelands including 90+ unique Mech patterns, drones, Bio-Titans, alien Meld, wastelanders, vehicles, mutant creatures, and more.
• Rules for creating your Union Crawler and upkeeping, customising and upgrading it during play as well as creating NPC characters on board who form part of your community.
• Rules for salvaging and crafting with scrap you find in the wastelands during play.
• Advice for the Game Mediator on running Salvage Union, including tools for designing campaigns, creating scenarios, and structuring sessions.
• Lore on the setting of Salvage Union and a huge range of gorgeous artwork of the world.
You will receive a Digital Edition (PDF) sent to your e-mail address on purchase.